Fast growing H.PR Strategies is adding a vice president to our highly respected team. Partnering with leading national brands, we are motivated self-starters who support our clients and each other with unwavering integrity. Our work includes public relations, financial communications, issues and crisis management, internal and labor relations, and advocacy communications.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience, be well versed in a variety of communications strategies, have a track record of driving results, and be a trusted advisor, mentor and colleague. In addition, they will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to skillfully pivot as client needs/circumstances evolve. As a leader at H.PR, the ideal candidate will possess an ownership mentality in the overall success of their clients, their colleagues and the firm overall. Prior agency or consulting experience leading multiple accounts is a must.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Leading client accounts, including consulting directly with executives across multiple functions (including C-suite).
- Developing and leading multi-faceted situational and annual communications plans.
- Ensuring the highest quality counsel and work product is always delivered.
- Partnering with the owner of H.PR to confidentially address highly sensitive issues and active crises.
- Enthusiastically supporting colleagues’ career goals and development.
- Continuously modeling our positive culture and drive for excellence.
In addition to competitive pay, our benefits include performance-based incentive compensation, generous healthcare reimbursement, retirement plan with company match, paid career development opportunities, paid parental leave, hybrid work environment, and more.